Monday 21 May 2012

Venridey

I have had this song in my head all day, today is a great day.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8BOZyaMrn8  my neighbour must hate me seeing as she is a Rod Stuart fan and I keep blasting my music over hers.

I also have a huge urge to start drinking what I call Russian style, grabbing a big bottle of Russian vodka, chucking it in a bucket of ice and drinking it with a few sips of raspberry juice inbetween, that or Ibizia or something.  I keep miming along to Drake songs, I can't be the only person who listens to music and mimes along and pretends it's them singing? If I am, I'm really embarrassed now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfk8cnW-3E I love this song, it makes me want to stand up and sing along and dance with my arms in the air.  When I say I 'want to'  it means 'I am actually doing this right now'

I need t go back to London, just to breathe that familiar air filled with petrol and weed fumes, to see the 'cockerneeeeeeees' standing on street corners shouting 'AP'LES A PAAAAAND, PAAAAND A DOZEN' and go a buy a dress from Petitcoat lane market where the stall keeper says 'A'WIGHT DAAARLIN, YOU'LL LOOK FAAAKIN FANTASTIC IN THAT' then skip down to Bow and start drinking knock off vodka on a balcony while dancing to 'Man in the mirror' like a looney, trying and failing to moonwalk. Then off down to G.Kellys for the best pie and mash in town with a tonne of eel liquor and maybe double mash.  Then off down the rubber for a couple of pigs with a few of the geezas talkin about aul joannas and our trouble and strifes and the like.  I miss London, somebody take me home.

Facbook has pissed me off, it has some stupid thing on chat now where it tells the other person you've seen their message meaning I cant ignore people anymore, but hopefully the bloke who keeps sending me cheesy chat up lines will get the message when all he see's is 'read'

Oooh later I am having a bath.  I love bathtime, I fill it up with thousands of bubbles and splash around in it.  I have three rubber ducks and for my birthday I want more rubber ducks and this really cool toy for the bath that squirts water everywhere.   I want it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, these are the toys I want
http://www.hamleys.com/Hamleys_Little_Squirts_|_Hamleys_Toys/979682,default,pd.html ,  http://www.hamleys.com/Hamleys_Fountain_Friends_Bath_Toy_|_Hamleys_Toys/92460,default,pd.html  I have bath crayons and cool bubblebath with a skeleton in it and pink bubblebath :D

Has anybody ever played UNO?  I really want to play it but I cant :O  I'm going to start playing RedDeadRedmption again on the xbox too..
I'm running out of steam, fucking writers block. FUCK.

Over and out

xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I mime too and play air guitar when nessecary.. I really want to go to London to see Diagon Alley and the Queen and i want to sidle up to some old man on the joanna and start singing about a cockney geezer ive never met and say he was a great man.. I too have started playing red dead and in typical virtual universe (as we are the one person) its on ps3.. but i like to think im katy perry one minute and then scream mime Kelly Clarkson.. so if youre mad then im on your train *topless , screaming from a limo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. xbox. you disgust me. love ya though

    ReplyDelete