Monday 21 November 2011

I hope..

At 3.47am 22nd November 2009 my heart broke forever.

You were the best friend anyone could wish for.

 I hope your well up there and looking down on everything I do.

I hope your not judging my outfits with your catty comments like 'I wouldn't go to Tesco's looking like that'.

I hope your watching Bridget Jones and eating tubs of Ben and Jerrys Phish food.

I hope you know that I keep your hoody, last bag of sugar puffs and aftershave in my bedroom.

I hope there is a huge shopping centre, and your wearing all the best looking clothes.

I hope it didn't hurt, and that you are at peace now.

I hope you forgive me for my failings.

I hope you come back one day.

I hope you miss me, as much as I miss you.

I hope your comfy and have really gone on to a better place.

I hope you come back one day.

Sleep well gorgeous, see you on the other side <3 xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment