Tuesday 15 November 2011

Love, Peace, Harmony...



Since when was it such a bad thing to be a bit different? 


People are constantly ridiculed for being a bit different, I'd rather make friends with one like minded person, than ten 'sheep'.  We all are told to look, act, walk, talk the same, were even told how to have sex for gods sake!


Today my mate said to me "Your lucky your so cute and funny, cause your fucking weird".... Gee thanks. 




Since when did everyone want a boring carbon copy .. I don't, I like variety and being crazy.


 Normal is boring,  you grow older,  go to the pub,  have a 'laugh' with your mates,  buy more clothes in Topshop just because 'it's in fashion' , watch the football,  watch Coronation street and Towie because everyone in the office is talking about it,  buy a flat,  get a mortgage,  get married,  get divorced,  be careful what you say around people in case it's not the 'right' thing,  watch more TV..... the list goes on YAWWWWWWN. !  I'd rather be a bit crazy and out of the box then in it, and accepted by society. 


If you know me, then you know I'm bonkers, half the stuff I say is really not 'normal'. I like to think I've got the balance between being strange/myself and being socially acceptable, well people seem to like me so I must do! 


I'm appealing to you now though, don't just live life to live, live life to have a LIFE. Yes, society won't accept it.. who gives a shit?  


Wear clothes from three years ago if they still fit you, who gives a fuck if it's 'fashionable'?, 
 Get stark bollock naked in a field with your mates in the middle of the afternoon and play guitar and sing your favourite songs ( this is fun trust me),
Dance with your neighbors cat, 
Get totally hammered at every social event with a free bar, 
Burst into song on the bus, the tube, the dentists anywhere really..
Wear your highest heels to Tesco just cause you can...


Love yourself, be yourself, and to all my fellow mad people, I love you.


if you feel a random impulse coming on, listen to it.   Life is so much better when you do :)

1 comment:

  1. its a bit cold to be getting naked in fields right now

    ReplyDelete