Tuesday 22 November 2011

This should stop you all moaning.

Here are the bare facts of my body, seeing as so many of you enjoy perving at it or bitching about it.
I recently lost weight and a lot of people are debating whether I'm 'too skinny', when I don't think I've hardly changed.

If you think I'm fat tell me I'm a lard ass, if you think I'm too skinny buy me a full English and a slice of cake.

So here are my measurements so you can make your own judgements :)

Height:  5'6.5

Weight: 9 stone 1 ( Usually 8st 11 in the morning)

Wrist measurement: 5.5 inches

Ankles : 8.5 inches

Waist: 25 inches (24 when I've not eaten)

Hips: 34 inches

Chest: 36 inches (all natural no silicone here)

Top of thigh: 20 inches

top of calves: 14 inches ( I play a lot of sport = thunder legs lol)

Butt: 38 inches around

Now you form your own opinion.

1 comment: