Wednesday 16 November 2011

A letter to my hair

Dear hair,
Thank you for providing a platform for me to change my appearance everyday, we've had some great times together!


However, Why do you insist on being as unresponsive as possible?


I can style you as perfectly as you'll allow, and then two minutes after I step out the front door you've rearranged yourself into some kind of bouffant, crazy, windswept style.


At school all the other girls had soft, silky, shiny hair that looked perfect, whilst you decided to artfully arrange yourself in a frizzy halo.


I spend hours and hundreds of pounds getting you washed, blowdried, dyed, cut, de-frizzed etc and you STILL don't behave.


If you were a boyfriend I would have dumped you YEARS ago.

1 comment:

  1. you have the advantage of huge boobs though so its ok

    ReplyDelete